The equipment, facilities, protocols for Ebola- Hemorrhagic fever need to be error proofed from the get go.
Mission Critical focus of preparing training and adapting leaves zero room for error.
Scapegoating early on individuals are not a replacement for disciplined agile protocols.
Lack of Leadership real or Feigned is unacceptable.
There will be a tipping point.
Occurring as the reservoir of carriers/vectors overwhelm any reserve capacity of prevention and/or treatment.
i.e. Beds Ers ICU Ventilators IV fluids ect.......
Articles in this issue:
- More Americans Have Been Married To Kim Kardashian Than Have Died From Ebola
- Drowning: A Deceptively Quiet Event
- Do Not Believe Everything You Read About Flu Deaths
- Terminally Ill 29 Year-Old Brittany Maynard: Why I'm Choosing To Die
- Frustrated AMA Calls For Action Plan On Digital Records
- When A Hospital Closes
- Ebola Protocols
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated. Please do not use a spam keyword or a domain as your name, or else it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for your comments!
In This Issue
Liz Di Bernardo