7 Best Health Jobs In US 2019
By Alyssa Rege
Glassdoor released its annual list of the 50 Best Jobs in America on Jan. 23.
To determine the rankings, they weighed three factors to provide each occupation with an overall Job Score: earning potential, overall job satisfaction and number of job openings. The Glassdoor Job Score is based on a five-point scale.
To be considered, each job must have received at least 100 salary reports and at least 100 job satisfaction ratings by U.S. employees during the past year.
The seven best healthcare jobs in 2019:
|Rank||Job Title||Median Base Salary||Job Satisfaction|
Articles in this issue:
- Gallup: Nurses Rank Most Honest Profession 17 Years In A Row
- Flu Science Points To Another Culprit When Vaccines Fail
- 7 Best Health Jobs In US 2019
- The Best Small Cities For Nurses Paying Off Student Loans
- For The NFL And All Of Football, A New Threat: An Evaporating Insurance Market
- Foods To Help You Refuel After A Long Shift
- It May Be Possible To Restore Memory Function In Alzheimer's, Preclinical Study Finds
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated. Please do not use a spam keyword or a domain as your name, or else it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for your comments!
In This Issue
Liz Di Bernardo