Husbands Post About Wife Who Is A Nurse Goes Viral
By Sarah Epstein
A photo of a hardworking nurse having dinner after a long shift is going viral after her husband used the moment to pay tribute to nurses everywhere.
The Facebook page Love What Matters shared the heartwarming post written by Philip Urtz about his wife, Jessica, and her daily routine.
"This is my wife Jessica having dinner after a 14 hour day," Urtz wrote. "She comes home from work, has enough time to eat and get ready for bed and it's back to work the next day for another shift."
"At work she takes care of people who are having the worst days of their lives," he continued. "Strokes, Car (sic) accidents, motorcycle accidents, falls, breaks, brain damage and more.
"She takes care of mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends and families. It doesn't matter who you are or what happened. She will take care of you."
"I love her with all my heart," he gushed. "My wife is my hero. My wife is a Stroke Nurse."
If Urtz's words sound a little familiar, it's because he was inspired by a different tribute to nurses from last year, written by Bobby Wesson for his wife, Rayena, according to the post.
The post has over 73,000 likes and 8,000 shares. Scores of commenters piled on the praise for Jessica.
Articles in this issue:
- The Baton Rouge Protestor From This Viral Photo Is A Brooklyn Nurse
- Millions Of Woman Are Injured During Childbirth. Why Doctors Are Not Diagnosing Them.
- Strange New Case Might Change What We Know About Zika
- Husbands Post About Wife Who Is A Nurse Goes Viral
- Smarter Ways To Teach Family Members Complex Tasks Upon Discharge
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Found In Rio Waters Ahead Of Olympics
- Why Do Some People Live So Long?
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated. Please do not use a spam keyword or a domain as your name, or else it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for your comments!
In This Issue
Liz Di Bernardo