Dr. Evan Levine: Hitting, Biting, Spiting On Nurses- And No One Cares
When it comes to workplace violence, nursing remains one of the most dangerous professions. But while administrators often work in high secure areas many hospitals refuse to acknowledge the dangers nurses face and too often refuse to provide adequate security. Listen to first-hand interviews with working nurses from around the country.
Articles in this issue:
- Dr. Evan Levine: Hitting, Biting, Spiting On Nurses- And No One Cares
- Nurse Job Market Heats Up
- CMV Is A Greater Threat To Infants Than Zika, But Far Less Discussed
- Pediatricians: Babies Should Sleep In Same Room As Parents
- Does Baby Powder Cause Cancer? Another Jury Says Yes.
- Robot Nurses Will Make Shortages Obsolete
- 4 Things To Know About Accreditation In Online Nursing Schools
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated. Please do not use a spam keyword or a domain as your name, or else it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for your comments!
In This Issue
Liz Di Bernardo